Connect with us

posts prize

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Members Lounge' started by davelectronic, Nov 14, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. davelectronic

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
    Whats the most posts clocked up in a single day by any single given member, curious like i am.
    Dave. :)
    PS, I have seen most users ever on the forum site at the bottom of the home page, is there a prize for most posts in a day, and if there's a prize what is it. ? HA HA
    Bit of my humor.

Oh i cant compete as i am to slow. :(

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I was wondering that myself.

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    ohhh I dunno about that, you have raked up lots of posts in a really short time ;)

D

4. davelectronic

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
    Yes Dave it has to be said this is true, i hope ive helped a few in my moddest experience along the way, for the most part i am house bound by illness, the forum helps my interacting with the out side world, and i find it mentaly stimulating, it for me is therapy for my mind, destracting me from my pysical problems, so yes ive racked up a far few posts over the months gone by, and i enjoy the forum. My above post was a bit of hummer.
    Dave.

5. Ian

Ian Administrator

Aug 23, 2006
    I had a look at the statistics here and couldn't find a way to see that - although apparently March 10, 2010 was our busiest day in terms of posts and again for most members online (not including guests). :)

6. davelectronic

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
    Hi Ian. My observation was postings yesterday, but a bit of hummer in my post as well, but the total max posts for a given day would be interesting.
    Dave.

Ask a Question