Connect with us

Portable box

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by cskiwi, Jan 15, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. cskiwi

cskiwi

Jan 15, 2014
    Hi,

I'm planning out a project, and therefore I need components (obviously :p ) but finding good components is always something you have to spend some time on. now while I'm looking around for finding the right components. there may be some people that already know the things that I'm looking for, so that's why I'm here.

What I am currently looking for:
    Rechargable battery: size= +/-10cm width, max 18 cm length, and height isn't that important but around 10cm is good
    Solar panel(optional): For charging the battery besides an AC charger (if possible)

I'm going to use the battery for powering an small stereo/amplifier and an USB charger (for phones and such)

I don't have any components yet, but starting with the battery isn't a bad thing I think.
    I haven't checked if this is possible, but I think this is perfectly possible to make

The battery has to find in this thing
    I would love to have the battery in the right down corner, there has to be something above it (that is prefereably as large as possible) but all that has to stay below the grey thing you see
    [​IMG]

Already thanks for reading,
    Greeting Glenn.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  2. Arouse1973

Arouse1973 Adam

Dec 18, 2013
    Try RS components, farnell, Mouser, Digikey, Maplin. You shouldn't have much of a hard time finding parts here.
    Adam

3. Stese

Stese

Dec 27, 2013
    For batteries of that size, You might want to look at Replacement UPS batteries, in the 7Ah range (Yuasa do them). The ones I deal with are used as Backup batteries and run at 12v.

Ask a Question