Connect with us

Plug Type Question

Discussion in 'Misc Electronics' started by Talal Itani, Oct 7, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Talal Itani

    Talal Itani Guest


    My Walkman-type CD player came with a wired remote control. A
    strange-looking plug connects the remote control to the CD player. I am
    trying to determine the type of this plug which has the 3.5mm audio plus
    four control lines. Do you know what such a plug may be called? I need to
    purchase a cable assembly because I am building a circuit that automatically
    controls the CD player. I appreciate any leads.

    Best Regards,
    Talal Itani
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day