Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Pls HELP ME OUT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Oct 19, 2012
Hi every one,

I want to share with you a serious problem hoping that some of you may put some light on it. I have problems with my neibours. In start she use to make noises in the balcony adjescent to my bed room. By asking her she denied to accept it. The tension incresed by the time lapse. Now she has started to disturb me by putting some machine which i did not see yet but have heard the voice when she puts it down with the wall of my bed and some times she puts it on the roof of my bed room. The effects of that machine are severe headache and penitration of some types of waves in the body which makes the legs heavy like they were sleepingand increase in heartbeat. This machine does not make any noice while functioning, and has a regulator, which some times she makes on high side which is unable to resist. CAN ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEA what type of maching that could be .. any photo or reference would be appriciated. By putting down on the floor, it seems that having a weight of 5-10 kg approx. PLEASE HELP ME knowing it and if there is any cure to bypass its effects. THANKS IN ANDVANCE.

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
There are multiple sonic disturbance machines out there, both commercial and plans...

If you believe he/she is doing this call the authorities...

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
If you are experiencing symptoms like you describe, I suggest that you should see your doctor.

Bob

Last edited:

Raven Luni

Oct 15, 2011
Have you tried a tin foil hat? That should either reflect or conduct away electromagnetic waves from where they can do the most harm (your brain).

screwball

Jan 9, 2012
There are multiple sonic disturbance machines out there, both commercial and plans...

This is what i would do, if services ignore you keep on at them until you get a proper response, aka when theyve checked the place out for whats going on

Robo

Oct 19, 2012

Yes i believe that could be some sonic disturbance machine !!! Can you name one of them which could possibly be !!! Thanks for your comments. I'll be looking for your response ...

Robo

Oct 19, 2012
This is what i would do, if services ignore you keep on at them until you get a proper response, aka when theyve checked the place out for whats going on

Screwball i allready try to contact them but they say they can not get into any house without authorisation and still some confirm source that she has been doing it.

Robo

Oct 19, 2012
Have you tried a tin foil hat? That should either reflect or conduct away electromagnetic waves from where they can do the most harm (your brain).

Someone aslo told me that they could be Electromagnetic waves .. Does it exist realy a tin hat and it works?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Robo, this thread is pointless.

It's not that I'm unsympathetic to your problem, however there is no way that we can tell if the problem is real or imagined. If real, there is no way that we can tell what might be causing it. Even if we knew what might be causing it we can't tell if your neighbour is responsible.

When presented with problems like this, you will get divergent responses. Whilst these might like like further avenues for you to investigate, they are more than likely just symptoms of a lack of information.

In addition, if you were to go looking for evidence of (say) infra-sound, you would almost certainly find it. The issue then becomes not whether it is there, but if the level is significant and what the source is (and whether it affects you).

Let me give you a practical example. I am very sensitive to relatively low frequency air pressure changes (the frequency is too low to be called sound). If I am driving in a car where one person has their window open it drives me completely up the wall. It feels to me like someone is violently shaking my head. I simply *require* that a window on the opposite side be (at least) cracked open. My wife has no perception of this effect.

This leads you to a possibility (not probability) that there is some environmental source of noise (and by that I don't necessarily mean sound) that you are very sensitive to, but your neighbours less so. If there is resonance involved, it is possible that your apartment is unfortunately placed so that it is affected more.

However that hypothesis is not overly helpful. If someone were to look hard enough for low frequency sound, low frequency EM radiation, microwaves, or almost anything else, they *would* find them at some level. The issue would be determining that, at that level, they were having some effect you could perceive. Removing you from that noise could cure you, not because you're removed from that noise, but because you're also removed from the real source.

Even if the cause is removed, your symptoms might remain. Another example. I get airsick in gliders, and light single engine and twin engined aircraft (but not anything heavier). It started when a colleague of mine was given the opportunity to fly a light twin on approach to an airport. His oscillatory motions (and the fact that I knew he was perfectly capable of killing us) caused me to get very sick. Even though he was NEVER again in the same aircraft as me, I have the same reaction on approach in one of these aircraft, no matter how smooth the ride, or how skilled the pilot. If I had to routinely fly in such aircraft, I would have to have some "treatment".

That lends some credence to the possibility that you may simply be conditioned to having the reactions you do, perhaps triggered by some real event.

I hope you can see the complexity of the situation and why there is almost zero chance that we could help.

Sorry.

Raven Luni

Oct 15, 2011
Someone aslo told me that they could be Electromagnetic waves .. Does it exist realy a tin hat and it works?

My friend swears by them. Mind you he is also a diagnosed schizophrenic....

Robo

Oct 19, 2012
Guys thanks for your coments,

I firmly believe what is going on with me ... Many of you believe that there exists the machine which leaves EM and sonic waves .. but i dont know why you have the fear to denote or sharing the reference. The feeling of sound of that machine is like this. Pls consult
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.