Connect with us

Please help

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Cqcwolf, Oct 27, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Cqcwolf

Cqcwolf

Oct 27, 2016
    Hello, I'm pretty new to hobby electronics and I thought it would be a good idea to claim to be able to make a device that would flap my daughter's wings on her fairy costume for Halloween however I don't know how to work with ic's and I don't know how to make a cheap system to Flap Wings on a costume

2. Bluejets

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
    Set up each wing with an independant "off-centre" hinge so the wing reverts to one state. (closed)
    Then attach a string through a bellcrank on each wing to the back of her shoes.:)

Better I think than a pulse generator, batteries and servos....... :eek:

3. Cqcwolf

Cqcwolf

Oct 27, 2016
    That sounds like a great option ... However if I asked you to explain that to me as if I only knew how to solder leads what would you say?... Let me rephrase to say that I'm a very very very quick learner and that I'm decently good at this but that I just do not have enough studying if you could just explain what the terms you're telling me mean then I will figure out the rest...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
Ask a Question