Connect with us

Please help me to make a desired circuit

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by shaheen, Nov 1, 2009.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. shaheen


    Nov 1, 2009
    I want to make a circuit, in which , when i give the input as high (about 5 volts) continuously to that circuit it show the output high only one impulse(about 1 second). Can any body help me? if any one have a circuit, please send me via mail

    actually i made a circuit with 555 monostable mode but it only give me required output if i give a low impulse during high input.
    my requirement is that, when i remain the input low state to high state(positive edge triggered) , the output give me only one impulse of high(about 1 second).the output remains low at all time except that high impulse.

    any kind of components can be used which are normally available in market.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day