Connect with us

Please help me to design circuit to automate my system.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by jay_3189, Sep 19, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. jay_3189

jay_3189

Sep 19, 2013
    I have 6 Valves that I am open and close manually on fix time by miniature toggle switch and repeating this cycle in each 6 Hours from first Valve. Now I want to do this Automatic for fix duration of time that will automatically open and close the valve and after completion of 1 cycle again it have to start from first onwards automatically. and I also want to interface my circuit with computer so I can also able to change the timing for valve open duration if I want to.
    so, please can anyone suggest me idea for making circuit for this.

Attached Files:

2. pwdixon

pwdixon

Oct 14, 2012
    I'd use a PIC and some output control interface electronics with a USB/serial link to the PC. You would need to give more details of the valves to produce the specific driver electronics. If this is a commercial requirement I would be able to help PM me.

3. jay_3189

jay_3189

Sep 19, 2013
    This is Solenoid Valve of parker company which operates at 24(DCV) and 0.5A.

4. pwdixon

pwdixon

Oct 14, 2012
    I haven't looked up these valves but that spec is pretty easy to switch with FETs.

Ask a Question