Connect with us

Pin header connectors

Discussion in 'Electrical Engineering' started by Henry Hallam, Oct 28, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Henry Hallam

    Henry Hallam Guest

    Hi all,
    You know those little connectors used on a PC motherboard to connect the
    speaker, power switch, hard drive LEDs etc, the ones with a single row of
    (usually 2, 3 or 4) pins. What are they called, are they easily obtained
    from suppliers, and how easy are they to attach to a cable if I wanted to
    make up my own cable?

    Thanks very much

    Henry Hallam

    1st year EE student
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day