Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Picaxe programming help

irishluck

Mar 12, 2014
So with the ohm value measured on the LDR, what do I need to change in my code to get it to work?

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
First off you must understand that you started this thread over a month ago with long periods of absence between posts. While your doing whatever you do we're involved in other topics. When you post again it's catch-up time for us because it's not our project.

OK, before you do anything I want you to remove your relays from your circuit. We're going to talk about why later. For now just hope that you didn't destroy the chip.

Next, measure the C.1 voltage with and without your light source striking the LDR. Then post your results.

Chris

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
I forgot to mention that the distance between your light source and the LDR should be the same distance that your finished project will be.

Chris

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
It will also help to put the LDR at the end of a cardboard tube to screen out light other that that of the laser.

Bob

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
It will also help to put the LDR at the end of a cardboard tube to screen out light other that that of the laser.

Bob
Yes Bob, that's a very good point that I should have pointed out a long time ago. Irish Luck's LDR is high side connected. His code "If B0 >50" could quite possibly be true with ambient room light. After all B0 would be only .98V with Vref = +5Vdd. Ambient light could quite possibly be exceeding the .98V threshold in his code.

Chris