Connect with us

pdf file restrictions

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions & Feedback' started by sheldonstv, Apr 6, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. sheldonstv

sheldonstv

Jul 17, 2007
    is there any way to increase the allowed upload file size for uploading pdf service manuals-the current file size is way too small

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Use one of the many sites which host PDF files.

3. sheldonstv

sheldonstv

Jul 17, 2007
    so you cant increase the limit here on this site so i could just upload a complete manual instead of directing off site somewhere else?

4. Ian

Ian Administrator

Aug 23, 2006
    The upload facility has it's limits on here, as it takes up a huge amount of storage - however you may have some luck if you zip the file and attach that :).

5. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hey Ian,
    He's found himself a PDF storage site :)
    that should keep him out of trouble

Dave

6. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Another option (probably too late) is to set up a dropbox and place all the manuals in a public folder.

Then you can share a (read-only) link to the dropbox and Bob's your uncle. You can normally get a large enough space to store *lots* of pdf's free.

(This is something I just thought of as I had to send a heap of files to someone and I used that method)

Ask a Question