Connect with us

PCB Printing

Discussion in 'PCB Layout, Design and Manufacture' started by Sinewave, Jul 21, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Sinewave

Sinewave

Feb 15, 2013
    There are a few projects out there which supply a pcb layout in a gif file. For this kind of work, does anyone know of a company which will produce these boards as one offs at a price which reflects small project work, such as a few £s rather than a production run of thousands? Thanks.

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I'm not sure there are any that will work with a GIF file, but there are plenty that will produce a couple of boards for reasonable prices.

I'm sure we had a thread on it a short while ago. If you can't find it, ley me know and I'll point you at it.

3. yy482

yy482

Feb 21, 2014
    Why GIF file?.if just for test,try pcbasample.com,price is good.but I'm not sure they can work with the GIF files.

4. cjdelphi

cjdelphi

Oct 26, 2011
    I've been using Eagle Cad, exporting the gerber? (Sounds like gerbil) files and then they can supply multilayer (s) boards.

5. chopnhack

chopnhack

Apr 28, 2014
Ask a Question