Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Paper shredder tarnader 2050 ec

Tiba

May 3, 2020
Hi,it wont work at all,when i put paper in the green light goes on and one of the micro relay on board energized but the power contactors dont energize to run the motor also does not work by manual too.
Is it something wrong with electtonics board ,or something else ,i will be glad to hear from you ,thanks a lot .

Tiba

May 3, 2020
Hi, no it,s not rebranded,
It,s EBA tarnator 2050 EC
Also there is no alarm for the problem
I checked switch door safety and wasebasket interlock were ok
There is no electronics diagram board, by the way i dont know what kind of the termotempreture used is it switching or ntc resistor ,there is two relay on main board with srno:4146400 and 3 boards which connected to the main board most the ic,s are 4001 norgate 4093 nanadgate with 1 TCA 315 A, INPUT REGULATOR IS 12 VOLT DC ,
Honest i didnt checked this shredder yet ,
They told me the problem by phone ,because of coronavirus ,
I am electronics engineer ,main problem is no electronics diagram beacuse make it easier to find the defect point otherwise i must spend more times for it which i did it before for so many different companies to repaired their boards.
Anyway
THANKS for your reply

Tiba

May 3, 2020
IMG-20200503-WA0001.jpg Hello,thanks i will

Attachments

• IMG-20200503-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200503-WA0006.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20200503-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200503-WA0000.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 3

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

I see a L7812 on the mainboard.
Do you have a multimeter?
You could measure the output voltage of the L7812.
This should be about 12 Volts.

3-pin_regulators_pinout.png
The 12 volts can be measured between the middle and the right pin of the L7812.

Bertus

Tiba

May 3, 2020
Hello ,as i siad i did,nt check it yet ,they told me by phone ,as far as i asked them ,they told me one of the relay on board energized when is on auto ,it means we already have 12 volt,and green light on panel lits on ,also wont work when change to manual too,all safety are ok beasuse like door switch and interlock basket will show the alarms,that i asked them , just main contactor does,nt energize to send the 220 v to the motor to run the machine, both auto and manual ,i searched for board diagram through the google i coudnt find anything same as this boards ,outside the board there are two contactors one for forward and one for reverse postion ,no signals from board to main contactors as far as i know ,i am not sure about the termo control ,i will go to check it by myself wensday ,thats my free time and i thought before going someone could help or knows about the electronocs diagram.
Thank you very much for all your reply and your notice too ,
Tiba

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Ask your friend to power it and give the relays a sharp knock with a wooden spoon or similar object.

Martin

Tiba

May 3, 2020
Hello, i will check when i get there ,
Thanks a lot .
Tiba

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Board looks like it has been hot around the 7812....can you show underside of the main board?

Looks like someone has been scratching at the soot on top.

Bad contact may be enough to get a small relay to start but extra it load drops out.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Sir Tiba . . . . .

Code dates certainly tell us that unit was the last of their 1993'ish models vice the first 1988 ones of production..
In looking at the whole unit, the logic for the connector closest to the set of relays would be for it going to the shredder motor.
With TWO relays being used, there is then the capability for two sets of SPDT contacts usages, to then be able to reverse the direction of the shreddder motor for paper jam releasing.

With all of the MANY CMOS and and nand gates being associated with the unit, the resultant final logic condition would detect if there were any initial faults , if not finding any faults , then a relay closes to start a paper shredding.
With you confirming main board low voltage supply power being produced, no faults LED's being lit up and the noise of a closing relay.

With the units meager power needs, looks like that Photo #3 of the 4 pin DIP FWB rectifier on the board creates the 12 VDC with assistance of the two E-caps on the main board, nearby to the 7812 . . . 3 term regulator.for the relays coil supply.
Possibly there is being a Zener diode derived sub supply level of ? 5VDC ? since the adjunct 6pin DIP encased TCA 315 Siemens comparator function can be used at TTL logic levels.

What I am really inclined to suspicion, in knowing of the age of this unit and its potentail run time, is being the units shredder motor, considering that there is no associated fuse or tripped, standard or thermal breaker being at fault instead .

Some how, I want to expect the power needs and motor type will have some gear train associated with it for developed torque.
Additionally, I am expecting it NOT to be the top motor shown below, BUT, instead, a more HEFTY AC-DC brushed series wound induction motor.

Two types of brush assemblies are typically found used on those units.
The left pic has the imbedded copper braid wiring within the center of the rectangular brush element with a compression spring at the RED arrow . That maintains pressure towards the commutator segments. Those types usually work all the way down to only the nub of a brush remnant.

The brush holder type to the right is dependent upon a coiled clocksprings pressure to hold tension against the brush at that units depicted RED arrow.

Frequently, after just about reaching its tensioning limit, the spring will leave the brush with progressively less pressure and the increasing of arcing and a blackening of the commutator segments. Eventually, a loose, wobbly brush will result in loss of contact to the commutator and an open circuit.

TWO FORMATS OF BRUSH HOLDERS . . . ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ASPECTS . . . .

upload_2020-5-6_3-25-26.png

Thaaaaaaaaaaasssssit . . . . .

73's de Edd . . . . .

When I told my doctor about my progressively frequent loss of memory . . . . . he made me pay in advance.

Last edited: