Connect with us

panasonic sc-hc20

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by sira, Nov 27, 2018.

1. sira

sira

Nov 27, 2018
    Dear Members
    I got above audio system and now it show F61 error once i switch on the system. according to operations manual it was a power supply issue, but when i search slimier issue on the internet its looks like D-amp issue. can some one help me to identify this issue please. also it is very difficult to find the service manual. if you have any idea, please share

Thank you

sira

2. CircuitMaster

CircuitMaster

Dec 17, 2016
    Do you know how to use a multimeter or osciloscope if you have access to one?

3. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Many such issues relate to dried-out capacitors - often identified by a 'bulge' in the top of the case of the capacitor - so a readily-identifiable issue. Post a picture of the insides and it may be easy to spot the problem.

Of course other problems may be present but we tend to go for the obvious first!

4. sira

sira

Nov 27, 2018
    Hi
    Yes i can use a multimeter and i have both digital and analog - samwa japan.

5. sira

sira

Nov 27, 2018
    Hi Kellys_eye
    I have replaced almost all capasitors in the power supply unit. but still no luck . is there any way i can find the schematic diagram

6. CircuitMaster

CircuitMaster

Dec 17, 2016
    It should be in the service manual. If not try "google.com".

If you have the skill to measure while the audio system is running (do this at your own risk), you need to check the output of the power supply and the amp. If the output is correct, than these 2 modules are ok.

Ask a Question