Maker Pro
Maker Pro

output difference in tps43000 ic with and without load

55pilot

Feb 23, 2010
Though after connecting a reduced load to the PWM controller (separate layout provided by TI) the boards end up in producing enormous heat and fails to perform its desired operation.
Since you are not into providing specific information, all you will get are generic answers. Yes, I can see the likely problem, but since we are not talking in specifics, that is all I will say.

Good luck!

---55p

selva

Apr 26, 2010
Since you are not into providing specific information, all you will get are generic answers. Yes, I can see the likely problem, but since we are not talking in specifics, that is all I will say.

Good luck!

---55p

Thank ypu 55pilot. I hope i will soon come up with either a solution or a cause for it.

55pilot

Feb 23, 2010
Remember every problem has a solution only thing you should take some effort to sort out things.
Absolutely wrong. Not every problem has a solution that is within every individual's capability to understand or fix.
i working on this on my spare time.
So is everyone here who is willing to give you their time for free. If you are not willing to be fully forthcoming with all the relevant information, don't be surprised if you do not get taken seriously because you are wasting other people's time.

---55p

selva

Apr 26, 2010
Absolutely wrong. Not every problem has a solution that is within every individual's capability to understand or fix.

Any how every problem has an solution. yes, i go with your words tat its depends upon the individual who tries and the one who don't. Let me try.

So is everyone here who is willing to give you their time for free. If you are not willing to be fully forthcoming with all the relevant information, don't be surprised if you do not get taken seriously because you are wasting other people's time.

I have some office task to be done and i find time to solve this problem.
I am not here to bandy words with you if you think i am wasting your time i don't want you to reply my post here okkkkkkkk

Cheers 55pilot :cool: