Connect with us

Our Perimeter Has Been Breached!

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by CDRIVE, Feb 13, 2013.

1. CDRIVE

CDRIVE Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3

May 8, 2012
  2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    I remember shooting a few emails back and forth with Ladyada before she turned her college hobby into the business it is now, from the pan of her facility it looks like she is doing well...

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    You might have to offer those of us outside the US a synopsis of that video.

edit: a tunnel service fixed that! :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  4. Raven Luni

Raven Luni

Oct 15, 2011
    Nice comment about leaking oil - I just had to remind the stupid bastard that the majority of BP is american owned :p

5. CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
    Huh?? Leaking oil? BP? What did I miss? .... Wait, I just read some of the comments left on that page. Why bother reading them though? They're exactly the kind of "protoplasm" I was referring to.

I still don't get the "tunnel" thing though. Was it a reference to the mindless reader comments too? :confused:

Chris

6. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Tunneling through another computer similar to using a proxy to 'spoof' your geographic location (among other things) so that you can view geographic locked or restricted content...

As a fan of a few BBC shows I have to do the same to view much of the BBC site... I also have to do it to download content from sights like Extabit as they block all downloads from to the US...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  7. CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
    Thanks, it never occurred to me that my yahoo link couldn't be viewed by anyone with a PC and Internet connection.

Chris

Ask a Question