Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Our Perimeter Has Been Breached!

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
I remember shooting a few emails back and forth with Ladyada before she turned her college hobby into the business it is now, from the pan of her facility it looks like she is doing well...

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
You might have to offer those of us outside the US a synopsis of that video.

edit: a tunnel service fixed that! :)

Last edited:

Raven Luni

Oct 15, 2011
Nice comment about leaking oil - I just had to remind the stupid bastard that the majority of BP is american owned :p

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
Nice comment about leaking oil - I just had to remind the stupid bastard that the majority of BP is american owned :p

Huh?? Leaking oil? BP? What did I miss? .... Wait, I just read some of the comments left on that page. Why bother reading them though? They're exactly the kind of "protoplasm" I was referring to.

I still don't get the "tunnel" thing though. Was it a reference to the mindless reader comments too? :confused:

Chris

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
I still don't get the "tunnel" thing though. Was it a reference to the mindless reader comments too? :confused:

Tunneling through another computer similar to using a proxy to 'spoof' your geographic location (among other things) so that you can view geographic locked or restricted content...

As a fan of a few BBC shows I have to do the same to view much of the BBC site... I also have to do it to download content from sights like Extabit as they block all downloads from to the US...

Last edited:

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
Tunneling through another computer similar to using a proxy <snip>.

Thanks, it never occurred to me that my yahoo link couldn't be viewed by anyone with a PC and Internet connection.

Chris