Connect with us

Oscilloscope Question Tektronics 2246

Discussion in 'Beginner Electronics' started by oscllitr, Apr 8, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. oscllitr

    oscllitr Guest


    I have a question about a Tektronics 2246 100MHZ 4 channel

    On the top of the o-scope there is some type of connector. This is a
    10 pin square type.

    What is this for? I'm hoping that its some type of connector to
    display waveforms on an external device, like a computer. Might be for
    calibration, but I don't have the manual yet.

    Thanks for any help!
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day