Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Wanted: Oscilloscope purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexy

Feb 21, 2016
Greetings!
I am planing to buy my first oscilloscope.
I would like a solid "beginer" analog one with at least 2ch and 20MHz.
Is anyone of you selling one that fits descrption or has a site where i could search for one in Europe?
Also if anyone of you is willing to look trough oscilloscopes that can be found on my countrys online marketplace i would be gratefull. (https://www.njuskalo.hr/?ctl=search_ads&keywords=osciloskop)
My budget is around 200EUR.
Thanks for the help.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
200EUR should be sufficient for you to purchase a scope as described in very good condition, possibly with some sort of warranty. It is not much short of what is required to purchase a second hand, but relatively recent entry-grade digital scope with significantly more features (however, I understand you want an analog scope).

I don't have time at the moment to go through items listed at the link you provide, but I will try to get back to it.

Pexy

Feb 21, 2016
200EUR should be sufficient for you to purchase a scope as described in very good condition, possibly with some sort of warranty. It is not much short of what is required to purchase a second hand, but relatively recent entry-grade digital scope with significantly more features (however, I understand you want an analog scope).

I don't have time at the moment to go through items listed at the link you provide, but I will try to get back to it.

I understand but i don't know why I see myself using an analog one. Maybe because i learned on them and used them more.
In the end I will do a pros and cons list of the ones i see fit my needs and maybe end up with a digital one.
Thanks

bob91343

Mar 24, 2010
I understand but i don't know why I see myself using an analog one. Maybe because i learned on them and used them more.
In the end I will do a pros and cons list of the ones i see fit my needs and maybe end up with a digital one.
Thanks
I have both analog and digital oscilloscopes. Frankly, they don't differ much. The digital has more features but does have the aliasing that one needs to be aware of. Otherwise they have the same gain and sweep controls. But there is much you can do with digital, such as save waveforms, analyze them, measure without counting squares, and much more. If you don't choose to take advantage of those features, you can ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.