Connect with us

opamp

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by binil m dadu, Nov 1, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. binil m dadu

binil m dadu

Nov 1, 2014
    hi guys
    i am looking to make an circuit using lm324 , the aplication is using an pnp transistor ,i need to switch the opamp output high and low. how can i design that circuit ?

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there
    welcome to Electronics Point :)

That description is really vague. Tell us more clearly what you are trying to achieve
    it may then be easier to offer suggestions

cheers
    Dave

KrisBlueNZ likes this.
  3. binil m dadu

binil m dadu

Nov 1, 2014
    Hi
    Actually i am thinking of a water tank auto filling circuit , using an pnp transistor as sensor and lm324 as driver , but i fail to make the circuit of the opamp part , and the output of the opamp is supplied to coil of relay or contactor.

will u plz help in completing this.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
  4. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    Not nearly enough information. What is the PNP transistor doing? What is the opamp doing? What kind of sensor? What is the output controlling?

Since you seem to know so little about it, what makes you think the solution involves a PNP transistor and an opamp?

Bob

Anon_LG likes this.
  5. Anon_LG

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
    It does not sound to me as if your project requires an op-amp, you say you need to make the output "high" and "low" this can be achieved without the use of an op-amp. It would be preferable if you could supply your current schematic and the problem could then be identified and solved.

6. KrisBlueNZ

KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

Nov 28, 2011
    How are you going to detect the water level in the tank?

Ask a Question