Connect with us

Olson Audio Generator TE-209

Discussion in 'Audio' started by aerospace1248, Jul 25, 2013.

1. aerospace1248

aerospace1248

Jan 1, 2013
    Greetings....
    I have borrowed an older audio generator to use with a Tektronics 465 scope I bought not long ago, and I hate to admit it, but I know just a little about the scope, and NOTHING about the audio generator. Call any of you kind people tell me how to get a tone out of it through a small 8 ohm speaker. I THINK it works, but you can't prove it by ME.

Thanks up front. I'm really excited to learn about this stuff, but it's a rather large learning curve, I think you'll agree.

Joe

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    would help if we knew what the audio generator is ??
    show us a sharp and well lit pic of the front of it

Dave

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  3. aerospace1248

aerospace1248

Jan 1, 2013
    Thanks much, davenn! Man, this old age at 62 thing is killing me. Can't BELIEVE I didn't include the model #. It's an Olson Audio Generator, Model TE-209. I will attach a photo as soon as I read your instructions on how to do so. I have an LSIG-16 Signal Generator, also. I think it's made by Leader. Both units are old to the degree that they use banana plug ports instead of BNC's. I actually found a few pages on the signal generator on line, but I wasn't smart enough to make it all out. Hmmm....now I'm wondering if I can attach a photo to the "Quick Reply. One way or another I'll get it to the forum site, and hopefully to you. I appreciate your help, dave.
    Joe Walburn

Ask a Question