Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Wanted: Old working oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ Sanner

Jan 4, 2017
After many years of being away from electronics, I have decided to get back on the bandwagon and am looking for an older oscilloscope that works for learn on. I went to school for electronics about 20 years ago and through different career choices ended up in the computer industry. I have been working with microcontrollers and basic circuits for a few months, but want to relearn the fundamentals as well. I do not have a lot of money to spend on one of these at the moment. My hope is that someone has one of these laying around and is willing to let it go cheap.

GeoffC

Mar 11, 2013
After many years of being away from electronics, I have decided to get back on the bandwagon and am looking for an older oscilloscope that works for learn on. I went to school for electronics about 20 years ago and through different career choices ended up in the computer industry. I have been working with microcontrollers and basic circuits for a few months, but want to relearn the fundamentals as well. I do not have a lot of money to spend on one of these at the moment. My hope is that someone has one of these laying around and is willing to let it go cheap.

I’m sorry you live so far away, you could have my old CRT scope. It is still like new, very little use.

Regards, Geoff. (GeoffC).

Skinny Bob

Feb 14, 2017
I have a EZ OS 5060A 60 MHz oscilloscope that I no longer need, it works as it should and I will sell it cheap. If you are still looking please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.