Connect with us

Old thermistors

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Peter Orban, Feb 12, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Peter Orban

    Peter Orban Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    I am looking for data (or the actual components) on the S.T. & C. type
    1522/100 and 1451/100 thermistors.
    It is used in a tube type Wien-bridge audio oscillator for amplitude
    stabilization in a Advance J1B generator, and are missing from my unit.
    Those generators were produced during the '50s and '60s.

    Thanks for the help, Peter
  2. If you can't find a suitable model from the UK suppliers try the Australian
    ones. FWIW, R53 was very popular for this purpose.
  3. Baron

    Baron Guest

    A very similar thermistor is used on computer boards to sense the CPU
    temperature. You could get one from an old/scrap board !
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day