Connect with us

old school gaming console connector

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by donkey, Dec 14, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    [​IMG]

the connector I am after is like the one above. It is used to slot the old cartridges into for gaming consoles. Just need the name of the connector so I can try to find a seller

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Look for a very old floppy drive connector...

It's a 34 way 0.1 inch spacing edge connector.

About 20 years ago I was swimming in them.

3. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    yeah I am looking for a couple. pcb mount ones would be good too. for a project. Was lookingat taking a few computers apart and usingthe pci slots but these may betoo big. will see whatI find. thanks steve

4. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    They are called 'edge connectors' lots of styles to be found all over Ebay...

'card edge connector' or 'ribbon cable edge connector' are a few good Ebay searches to start with...

5. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    CC thanks. I am using this to make a multi sensor board, but when a specific sensor goesout I can simply remove 1 board and let the others do there work.
    the only issue I have is making my pcb's now... I will have a few goes tomorrowto see how it goes.

Ask a Question