Connect with us

Noob

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by beaedyson, Feb 6, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. beaedyson

beaedyson

Feb 6, 2013
    So I've had my laptop for a few years. I'm familiar with most aspects of computing though i'm always faced with questions and it never occured to me before to become part of a forum. This seems like the place i need. As of right now i'm having issues with a back up drive and syncing to a new mp3 and saving to new sd cards. Someone would like to help me?

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Welcome to Electronics Point

We don't really do computer support here. We're more into component level electronics.

Have you read the manuals?

3. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    it sounds like its a USB issue as all those components will use the USB. if you have too much connected at once power is an issue so try a powered hub. as its a laptop you can't really put in a PCI card to help out. beyond that no idea.... welcome to the website but this is kind of a different area then us as steve pointed out. best of luck

Ask a Question