Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Noob inside !

FrakaFox m

Jun 9, 2015
Hi!
I'm Adrien and I come from Belgium. My english is verry basic but I want to learn more in english and electronic! :D I'm 18 years old. To school, we don't learn english :( Bad School ! I want to speak without translate google. I think that's better for me. So let's go! Ask me.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Welcome to Electronics Point, Adrien. I am not so sure that this is the best place to learn written English, but you should be able to learn some electronics here, with or without the aid of Google translate. It appears that at least three languages, Dutch, French, and German are spoken in Belgium. Lucky you! As for school, as long as you understand what is being taught, I think is it probably not a "Bad School" just because the classes are not conducted in English. There are plenty of language courses available online to learn English, or most any other language. If you can afford the time (and possibly the money) you should try one.

So, I will ask you: what are your interests in electronics? What would you like to do?

Hop

FrakaFox m

Jun 9, 2015
Welcome to Electronics Point, Adrien. I am not so sure that this is the best place to learn written English, but you should be able to learn some electronics here, with or without the aid of Google translate. It appears that at least three languages, Dutch, French, and German are spoken in Belgium. Lucky you! As for school, as long as you understand what is being taught, I think is it probably not a "Bad School" just because the classes are not conducted in English. There are plenty of language courses available online to learn English, or most any other language. If you can afford the time (and possibly the money) you should try one.

So, I will ask you: what are your interests in electronics? What would you like to do?

Hop
It isn't a bad school but in my option, it isn't normal. The electronic is very important in the world. The domotic, robotic and telecommunications are the most important for me. I'm working with arduino and the raspberry pi B 512Mo.