Connect with us

Newbie help please- Omron relay

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Jim11787, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bridgetownrepair

bridgetownrepair

May 1, 2019
    Just wanted to throw in my two-cents after working on a Dacor Oven Relay Board with a failing relay marked G8P-UA-006206. Looks the VDC is either 12V or very close to it as I am able to engage the other known good relays with my bench power supply set to 12VDC. That means that a SPST 30A 250VAC 12VDC rated relay should work, just confirm that the replacement relay is using the same standard conductor layout.

I went ahead and ordered a couple G8P-1A4P-12VDC from eBay as they should function as drop-in replacements, but they have also been obsoleted my Omron. From what I can tell going forward we're likely going to be stuck with China Brand stuff ( Song Chuan 855AP-1A-C-12VDC ) which will function as drop-in replacements and match the component footprint but are not what I'd generally use in an appliance due to concerns around reliability in construction.

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Problem solved. No use in replying to a solved issue. Thread closed.

Ask a Question