Connect with us

New to the forum.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by motorcycleman, Oct 29, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. motorcycleman

motorcycleman

Oct 29, 2013
    Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jim and have most recently have started getting into electronics and learning as much as I can with my limited brain mass. I don't bring any knowledge to the forum that wouldn't be elementary to most, as I am here to pick others brains, so please excuse my "squid-ness" when I screw up computer slang lol. However, if you ever have any questions regarding motorcycles, I can probably help you in any area of them. I have an extensive background in automotive and motorcycle electronics, and as the technology of microcontrollers and auto/cycle have been merging, I find myself in a race against time to try and learn the more technical side of electronics. Hope I don't get beat up too badly. I do have pretty thick skin tho lol.:D

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Welcome on board

Harald

3. motorcycleman

motorcycleman

Oct 29, 2013
    Thanks much. Ive posted my first question. Hopefully I don't get e-slapped :eek:

Ask a Question