Maker Pro
Maker Pro

New Resource Section

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
As you may have noticed, we've got a shiny new resource section on the forums! You'll see the link at the top of the page, even though it's currently empty.

It won't be this way for long, but I needed to make it live so that we can get some proper beta testing done :). Over the coming day or two, I'll be moving over our existing articles to the new resource manager - which has a much improved interface.

Any member can also submit articles here, as we've had some really great content recently such as the Op Amp Stability tutorial from @Arouse1973. Things like this would make fantastic content!

Please only submit your own articles, rather than copy/pasting content from other sources. You can edit articles at any time to add new information. Once they are submitted, they'll go in to a moderation queue which myself or one of the other moderators can approve - this is simply to weed out spam and make sure that we keep the resource section full of high-quality content.

I'll be posting more in the coming days about this, as it's a bit of a work-in-progress at the moment - but hopefully we'll see some great content appearing soon :).

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Thanks. Great way to refer people who ask similar questions to answers previously asked.

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
I've updated the site a little and added a "latest resources" block to the sidebar, to encourage users to check out the new section and perhaps contribute a resource. So far, we've got all of the old articles moved over and Harald has added a considerable number of LTSPICE resources. If you've got anything that you'd like to see in there, or have some of your own writing that you'd like to submit, please do let me know!