Maker Pro
Maker Pro

New Project - Engineer Neeeded

Ted_Deits

Oct 4, 2011
New here. This is my first post.

I am working on a new product and I am in need of an reliable engineer, prefer a private individual with an entrepreneur style of thinking.

Here is what I am looking for -

1. An initial feasibility study of my idea as it relates to circuit design and power requirements.
2. The product will be using Mems accelometers, micro processors and LED lighting.
3. Once the feasibility of the product is established, then next step would be proof of concept.
4. If the proof of concept is successful, then we would produce a working model for testing and consumer reaction.
5. Final circuit design and move to production.

This product is fairly simple, and straight forward, but has never been produced before. The market for this is potentially world wide, but will initially be introduced domestically.

Those interested feel free to send over some information about yourself to me at the e-mail address in my profile. Tedatrvstoragedotbiz
I will return an outline of my design requirements and design limitations.

I have deep roots in IT, construction, and unique, industry changing ideas that I have successfully implemented over the years.

A signed NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) will be required before any further information will be released beyond the initial design outline as mentioned above.

I can be flexible with the payment terms, and equity position would also be considered.
I am located in Orange County, Ca.

Thank you for your time.

Ted Deits