Connect with us

Need to make a foot switch for my spy ear piece...

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by alex1980, Apr 27, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. alex1980

alex1980

Apr 27, 2011
    So I bought this spy ear piece on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Secret-GSM-SPY-...799529?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item41590b7da9

I put the link in so you would know what I am dealing with. I need to make a foot switch that makes a beep so the person talking on the other end can hear the deep(s) that can be plugged into this device and/or soldered in. However I don't have plans to make such a device.

I am no expert on making electronics however with instructions I am sure I will be able to do it no problem at all. I can solder and put together kits no problem.

I am making this kit so I can help my sister who has a couple of learning disabilities get better grades in school, she is really smart but just does horrible on tests.

Thank you!!!!!

-Alex

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  2. poor mystic

poor mystic

Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  3. poor mystic

poor mystic

Apr 8, 2011
    (misgivings...)
    You're not planning to use this to help your beloved sister to cheat in her tests, by any chance?

Ask a Question