Connect with us

Need special wire-holder

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Adrian G., Apr 24, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Adrian G.

    Adrian G. Guest

  2. Jason D.

    Jason D. Guest

    Yes, a decent electronic suppliers should have them, also there is
    good source of this especially in audio and VCRs, some of them is also
    found in TVs. Pioneer use them in excess fyi.

    Also I wonder where to get those snap twist to bundle up the wires
    commonly found in TVs and projectors? Similar type of this has barbs
    inserted into hole stake with snap tie attached used to hold up the
    wires off the boards or plastic surface.


  3. Adrian G.

    Adrian G. Guest

    Hello Wizard,
    Can you name a "decent" supplier, I haven't found one yet.

    Or I ask Pioneer where they buy their holders :)

  4. Kirk

    Kirk Guest

    What city are you in?
  5. Adrian G.

    Adrian G. Guest

    What do you want to know it for ?

    I'm in Berlin, Germany.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day