Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need some documentation regarding Assembly Process??

Angy15

Nov 18, 2015
I am looking for standards/guidelines for general Assembly process regarding assembly of Electronics unit. It must include BOM ordering PCb receving ,visual inspection etc. Any flow chart or documentation will be helpfull.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I am looking for standards/guidelines for general Assembly process regarding assembly of Electronics unit. It must include BOM ordering PCb receving ,visual inspection etc. Any flow chart or documentation will be helpfull.

so what researching have you done? and what have you found out so far

Herschel Peeler

Feb 21, 2016

I don't think there is much of a standard. What do they do where you work?
Receive the parts,
confirm the count and identity.
Test the parts. Full or only a percentage.
Stock the parts.
Pull parts for assembly according to BOM.
Assemble.
Test.
Pack and ship.

Angy15

Nov 18, 2015
We have standards like IPC ,Mil stds for workmanship ,Mil stds for writing technical documentation IPC610 for acceptability for electonics assemblies .So I was looking for standards which can give me idea on what all process should be included.

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
I note you are in India, but I expect that even if the standards you are considering exist they will vary from country to country. Are you interested only in Indian standards?

Angy15

Nov 18, 2015
I note you are in India, but I expect that even if the standards you are considering exist they will vary from country to country. Are you interested only in Indian standards?
Not really indian standards . Any other standard will do .