Connect with us

Need replacement switches for home stereo amp

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by feklar, Jul 12, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. feklar

    feklar Guest

    Does anyone know where I can get replacement front panel switches for an MCS
    (J C Penney) series 3847 integrated amplifier?

    They are the large blade or toggle type 2 way and 3 way switches.

    I can clean some of the ones that are on there, but one is broken completely
    off, the amp was abused before I ended up with it.

    Its a pretty decent amp (especially considering the source) with some actual
    power to it, but the switches got hit with something and now the contact is
    intermittent, you have to play around with the switch positions to get a
    good contact.
  2. techforce

    techforce Guest

    JC Penney does have its own Parts Division if I recall. Go to their Website,
    and call their Main Number & Ask.
  3. techforce

    techforce Guest

    Found it:

    V: 800-933-7115
    F: 800-397-8587
    1641 Diehlman Rd., St Louis Mo 63132-1597
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day