Connect with us

Need project help!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by eunanshaw, Aug 29, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. eunanshaw

eunanshaw

Aug 29, 2013
    hi all
    i am now on my last year in school and need some help with a project. The poject is going to be a rugby ball pass through game, so there will be 3 holes for the rugby ball to fit through, i was thinking of putting a laser at each hole and allocating points to every time the ball goes through one of the holes, for example 10 points for an big hole and 20 points for a smaller one and 25 for an even smaller one.... i then intend to have 2 or thee game modes on this project for there will be a timer counting down from sixty seconds and the player will have to see what score they can get in that time. Another game type could be where, the player has to reach a certain number and the project will be able to count how long it takes them.. any help on how i would go about this would be great... thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
  2. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    Sounds like a good microcontroller project.

What kind of help are you looking for?

Bob

Ask a Question