Connect with us

Need help with network theorems

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by Calebc609, May 2, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Calebc609

Calebc609

May 1, 2013
    Hello everyone I've been having trouble understanding branch current method, and network theorems. I've tried looking up videos on the subject but could not find a video that is written in the same terms as my book. I would appreciate it if someone could get on Skype with me and help me figure it out. Thanks for your help.

2. Laplace

Laplace

Apr 4, 2010
    How would a private session on Skype make it informative and interesting for all the other readers of this thread in this forum?

3. Calebc609

Calebc609

May 1, 2013
    Good point I would be happy if someone could put up a video explaining the process. I looked through youtube but the few videos I did find on the subject contradicted my textbook and confused me more. I just need a simple explanation I can see worked out. Thanks for replying btw.

4. Calebc609

Calebc609

May 1, 2013
    Thanks ill try and find some google books. If you guys know of any good beginner books or example workbooks I'd be happy to know of a few.

Ask a Question