Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need help with fixing pc subwoofer+speakers please

roberto8978

Sep 6, 2014
Many thanks for your assistance Gryd3 and KrisBlueNZ, I have replaced the wire and the speakers are now functioning at 100%. I will come back tp this forum whenever I need assistance again. You are both very nice people, and I'm sure the rest of the people here are too.

BBS

Feb 16, 2016
hello. Can someone help about wired remote control for Logitech X210 model. My friend threw remote control to the trash. Now i want make new remote control. i saw pictures in this thread but i cant view resistors values, pot values etc. Can somene read this values and wires position on the remote?
Thanks

R0und_R0bin

Oct 14, 2016
Hi everybody! Just finish to fix an old logitech X-230 model.
Same issue as roberto8978 for me, it save me a lot of time actually, I was begin to test power component to find the failure.
The cable from the remote control was faulty --> 1 wire (green) with erratic behaviour, tricky to find it when doing a continuity test. Crappy cable (and design btw but don't ask to much for <30€ probably). I change it with a complete shielded cable (gnd braid), the original one is not just a wire acting as a gnd. I think it improve a little bit the gnd noise actually. I post some pictures too. Thx for sharing guys.
For information the whole fix took me still more than 2 hours! Anticpate thermal paste if you dissamble the heat sink.

Attachments

• IMG_5838.JPG
    IMG_5838.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5840.JPG
    IMG_5840.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5841.JPG
    IMG_5841.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 126

R0und_R0bin

Oct 14, 2016
hello. Can someone help about wired remote control for Logitech X210 model. My friend threw remote control to the trash. Now i want make new remote control. i saw pictures in this thread but i cant view resistors values, pot values etc. Can somene read this values and wires position on the remote?
Thanks
I've posted some pics, check it. The capacitor are decoupling caps so don't bother with exact values. And the led + switch is not mandatory, just unplug the whole system when not in use