Connect with us

Need help using a norstat temperature controller

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by manstoblame, Mar 22, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. manstoblame

manstoblame

Jan 15, 2014
    First let me say that I don't know if this is where I should ask this question but if I don't ask I wont know its a repeat question that I have posted elsewhere, the post there was pretty crappy. The problem I have is that I want to use a temp controlled fans device to control an exhaust fan I had used it before and it worked fine. since I took it apart like an idiot I don't remember how to put it back together it has on the inside of the controller housing a Tower Norstat device I think something like the one used to incubate eggs so maybe if some one has knowledge of using one of those it might be able to help me out. It has a poly huge square type cap with 2 wires coming out of it that connects to the device I'm trying use I need to know how to hook up the wires here's a pic of the device. The last pic is of one found on the internet but they are the same type in a way. Is there anyone that can help with this thanking you in advance And if I'm not asking the right questions let me know. it appears that 11 people have viewed this post and no one commented one way or the other

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
Ask a Question