Connect with us

Need help to find an equivalent SMD.

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by QTechy#7, Oct 11, 2019.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. QTechy#7


    Oct 5, 2019
    Hi, I need help to identify a burnt out SMD component located on M801 position with code marking 28 and can be depicted
    inverted written 20 and finally might be the letter "t" (attached photos). I would like to find an equivalent SMD
    as I intend to replace the damaged component. It belongs to Philips BG2024/15 which I intended to replace the two rechargeable
    batteries, but somehow it got burnt out when touching accidentally inverted polarity from new 2 1.2v NiMH battery pack.

    Item#M801 (Marking Code 28..t).jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2019
  2. davenn

    davenn Moderator

    Sep 5, 2009

    hi, I have edited your post a bit to make it more readable

    Looks like you whacked it hard with a screwdriver or soldering iron tip

    I have had a look for that number in SMD pages online not found yet with those markings
    someone else may be able to find it ?


    May 20, 2017
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day