Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need Help on HP 2009f LCD

hck851522

Jun 20, 2019
Hi, My LCD Display have a white cloud bar at the top side of the display. At first I suspect the CCFL tube issue and did pull the CCFL wiring off from it power for the top and then alternately to the bottom.

Display still shown the same patches on the screen.

Anyone have any idea what happen to my LCD Display? HP2009F.jpg

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Looks like the protective cover is delaminating. You're probably in for a replacement LCD. If it is an expensicve LCD, you may try to have it repaired by an expert.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Sir hck851522 . . . . .

WIERD . . . . that your logos . . . . all AROUND the screen look soooooooo GOOD . . . . while . . . . the video in the background looks almost like you had used flash on the camera ?

(That's why they don't show drive inn movies in the daytime. )
(Milleniums and New Gens . . . . . .What's a drive Inn Movie ?)

I see that you have the front bezel surround /cover off . . . . . . .s o o o o o o o . . . .
Will you get a business card for me and put the printed side to your thumb and the white side to the displays' white surround, that you see just abutting the display screen. ( Expecting muuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiple connections to be inside the whole width of that.. )

Then, keep a constant medium pressure against the card, as you move the card / pressed into your thumb / from the far left to the far right of the screen at about a speed of taking 10 seconds to make that full, cross screen pass.

Did any change occur in the picture at instants of the changing different positions of applied pressure ?

73's de Edd . . . . .

Doing a good job at some places is like peeing your pants in a dark suit; you get a warm feeling, but nobody notices.