Connect with us

Need help in identifying a transistor, K1359.

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Frank, Sep 8, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Frank

    Frank Guest


    Can anyone help identify a transistor with the following part no.
    K1359. It looks like a MOSFET, according to the G D S markings on the
    circuit board; but that is as far as I have been able to go.

    The part is located in a high voltage low current power supply

    A cross reference to another part would be great as well.

    Thanks to all that can help with this request.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day