Connect with us

need help in design hydrogen gas sensor circuit

Discussion in 'Sensors and Actuators' started by varsity_villain, Nov 14, 2008.

1. varsity_villain

varsity_villain

Nov 13, 2008
    hi,
    i need to design an analog circuit of hydrogen gas sensor. my circuit operation is to amplify output from hydrogen gas sensor, and then display the value in lcd in term of H2 gas concentration.

the idea of my circuit is:
    output from sensor> integrator stage> comparator stage> lcd

so i need to design the analog circuit of the hydrogen gas sensor and do a micro-programming to convert the analog data to digital data so that i can display it on lcd...

my knowledge in electronis is not that strong, therefore i had difficulties to construct the circuit. so far i just use light integrator circuit diagram as my reference to construct the circuit. but i doubt it wether i can use the diagram as my reference.

from,
    need help :(

need ur help in this as soon as possible....

2. steveycocktail

steveycocktail

Sep 1, 2009
    hiya - are you still after a solution to this ... just joined and read your post.

steve

3. mirajshah

mirajshah

Feb 17, 2010
    gas sensor circuit

hi steve! i am a high school student trying to design and implement the same circuit, except with a NO2 sensor... please help! a circuit diagram/any sort of explanation would be greatly appreciated...

4. mirajshah

mirajshah

Feb 17, 2010
    here's the datasheet for my sensor:
    AD81

Ask a Question