Connect with us

Need help identifying connector type

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by adamsellar, Mar 28, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. adamsellar


    Mar 28, 2017
    So my partner has some cabinets for crystal and they have an LED light in them. They have recently been moved overseas and in the process the power cable has gone missing. I was hoping someone could help me find out the name for this type of socket so that I can then purchase a cable. Any help would be greatly appreciated as she loves her shiny things!

    Attached Files:

  2. (*steve*)

    (*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

    Jan 21, 2010
    Wow. The last time I saw something like that it was a 20A IEC connector. I can't imagine a few LEDs would need that.

    Perhaps you can provide some measurements or something to show the scale (perhaps lean a ruler against the side of the box?)
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day