Connect with us

need help identifying component....

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by jango2, Mar 5, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. jango2

    jango2 Guest

    Got a Nikon Coolpix P3 digicam for repair. I see a pitted 8 pin smd
    dip package with " D91 04 BU" written on it. Anyone here knows
    what the complete part number or prefix might be? The component lies
    in the power supply DC-DC section. Pins 4 and 5 are grounded. Pins 1
    and 8 seem to be supply points (not connected to each other). A
    service manual would help plenty.
    Thanks in anticipation,
  2. Digital cameras are repaired by authorized services. Any service
    information, for independents, is tough to obtain. Also, parts are a
  3. jango2

    jango2 Guest

    Digital cameras are repaired by authorized services. Any service
    Thanx for the encouragement love, where'd i be without u?. Almost
    everything is repaired by those glorified authorised service centres
    these days, does that mean i should wind up my act and make a career
    shift??? Grow onions maybe?, i hear onion prices are spiraling.
    Well, i found the datasheet, it's a BD9104FVM = single channel dc/dc
    convertor controller. Now i hope i get a replacement. Still keen on
    that Nikon coolpix p3 service manual. This unit's been messed with.
  4. It's a conspiracy! Oh well, I like onions.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day