Connect with us

Need Help ... Final Project....

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Non89, Nov 2, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Non89

Non89

Nov 2, 2010
    i want to make a doorbell , after pressing 3 time or 5sec after without responce, another recorder circuit will work for record the visitor voice.... so how can i mix up the circuit, is the sensor needed???

2. cute109

cute109

Oct 8, 2010
    how about using a timer circuit to start the recorder circuit and a relay for the switching between doorbell and a recorder.

3. Non89

Non89

Nov 2, 2010
    the circuit can work like this??

4. eptheta

eptheta

Dec 20, 2009
    Like what ?

If you want, use a micro controller, that would make everything simple. Just program your chip appropriately. But i guess you want to do it without one...

You could get a binary counter chip like the 4017 and take the appropriate outputs for binary 3 (11) and AND it with a 4081.

Then get a timer circuit (easiest to use is a 555) which has a 5 sec delay attached to a latch or relay. (that is for an adjustable delay, but if you want a such a small delay, you might as well have a large capacitor charging up in series to a PNPs base.)

You need a reset mechanism too, but you can worry about that later..

You should probably wait for someone else to approve this or suggest something way easier...

5. Non89

Non89

Nov 2, 2010
    my country hard to find the ISD 1016A Ic ..... got any recorder circuit that having play-back system bt using more population IC??

6. Non89

Non89

Nov 2, 2010
    ISD 1110 can repeated record??

Ask a Question