Connect with us

Need Flyback TX

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by jim tierce, Jul 5, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. jim tierce

    jim tierce Guest


    I am looking for a working new or used flyback transformer for RCA Model
    F27672ETFE2, Chassis # CTC187BD2, RCA part #227482 .

    I have not found a supply house with one in stock.

    Thanks for your help.

    Jim Tierce
  2. Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar Guest

  3. Guest

    I am sure that part # is discontinued, However if you can locate a
    215540 IHVT & compare the pins to your old one it may work. Sometimes
    RCA changes the # of trans. & drills the chassis for both Numbers .
    Check the spacing on #1 & 12 & look at cir bd
    If you don't do any good let me know & I will check around with the
    other shops for a junker with a good one
  4. kip

    kip Guest

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day