Connect with us

Need CRT Data

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by FizxPhun, Mar 22, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. FizxPhun

FizxPhun

Mar 22, 2013
    Greetings,

I'm looking for the specifications data (wiring diagram, plate voltage, filament voltage, etc.) for a 12ACP19 CRT (NSN: 5960-00-284-7743). I understand it was used primarily by the Navy for radar units.

I'd appreciate any information you're able to pass along.

Thanks!

Well...no longer need the information....an email to a US government office was just returned with the original 1961 spec sheet and wiring diagram!!! Yeah!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  2. GreenGiant

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
    I think that I speak for a lot of people here when I say we would be interested in those schematics.

If you would be so kind as to post them somewhere.

3. FizxPhun

FizxPhun

Mar 22, 2013
    Unfortunately, I was instructed that "This is, regardless of its age, a government document. Further distribution without approval is prohibited." As such, I am uncomfortable releasing the file they sent me. I obtained the information from http://www.landandmaritime.dla.mil/programs/milspec/ via email to [email protected]. Maybe they are willing to share with others as needed?

Regards, Robert.

Ask a Question