Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need a power supply:

captain_kirk

Mar 21, 2013
Greetings,
I'm new to the forums (just started today actually), and I was wondering if anyone here new of any good websites or companies that sell power supplies (AC/DC, DC/DC Converters, DC/AC Power Inverters). I'm actually from the USA, Las Vegas, Nevada. I was hoping to find something locally. This seems like the place of electronic experts. Anyone know of a good website?

Thanks for your time.
Captain Kirk

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Well you have a variety of needs, maybe you can narrow it down a bit?

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Constant current or constant voltage LED driver? Or are you simply looking for a power supply that will supply at least the level of power, from maybe an AC source?

Google has a very large list and lots of catalogs you can browse, but until you narrow down your needs it's going to be quite a big list...

captain_kirk

Mar 21, 2013
Constant current or constant voltage LED driver? Or are you simply looking for a power supply that will supply at least the level of power, from maybe an AC source?

Google has a very large list and lots of catalogs you can browse, but until you narrow down your needs it's going to be quite a big list...

Constant Current

Ok I used google and found a lot of different power supplies. Thanks cocacola. I was hoping to find something located in Vegas, I guess I'll just have to order things and have them shipped to me.