Connect with us

Need a guiding hand finding replacement components

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Jigster, Apr 4, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Jigster

    Jigster Guest

    Need help sourcing a replacement rotary potentiometer for a regulation
    PCB on a gas combi-boiler. It controls the temp adjust function for my
    Central Heating. Have currently bypassed it with a paper-clip, but
    would like to replace it. Anyone out there able to advise?
  2. DaveM

    DaveM Guest

    That's sorta like asking you for a torque converter for my car without telling
    you what kind of car I have.
    Really.. you need to give out more information. What kind of "gas
    combi-boiler" is it? What is a "gas combi-boiler" anyway??? What does it look
    Are there any numbers on the pot that might give a clue as to it's properties?
    What does it look like? How big is it? Etc, etc, etc!!!!

    Dave M
    MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

    Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time!!
  3. Guest

    I've located a replacement for you.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day