Connect with us

Need a decent project idea.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by valley123, Sep 25, 2012.

1. valley123

valley123

Sep 25, 2012
    Hello there,

I am seeking idea's for an electronics projects that can help improve an airport environment. This can range from improving barriers to baggage handling areas. However, I have yet to come across one with any real significant improvements.

One idea I had was sensors on baggage handling vechiles that can stop these vechiles driving into surrounds.

I would be grateful if anyone has any good ideas concerning an airport project.

Thank you,

Patrick

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    An electronic TSA box that just sits in the corner doing nothing. Similar effect, less hassle.

3. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    I say a big red button at every plane boarding point that says "If the TSA annoyed you today, press this button!" when pressed it delivers an electric shock to a random TSA employee that is required to wear a shock collar as part of their uniform...

4. john monks

john monks

Mar 9, 2012
    A metal detector and a nuclear radiation detector built into the door of every passenger plane.

5. wingnut

wingnut

Aug 9, 2012
    A pager which flashes/vibrates when it is time to board your plane.
    I have seen these at pizza takeaways where they tell you when your pizza is ready.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
Ask a Question