Connect with us

Name of this electronic component?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Alfred Tolstrup, Sep 16, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Alfred Tolstrup

Alfred Tolstrup

Sep 16, 2017
    Hi everybody!
    I fell of my electric skateboard and the trigger is to control speed is broken. Instead of buying a new controller for 100$ I would like to fix it my self. But the problem is that I don't know what the name of this component is...
    I have attached a file so you guys can see what it looks like. It was suppose to sit on the top of the remote.

- Alfred

Attached Files:

2. vijaykrishna

vijaykrishna

Sep 9, 2017
    can you please specify skateboard name model number, will try through their customer support if possible(if customer support exists)

3. Alfred Tolstrup

Alfred Tolstrup

Sep 16, 2017
    It's an Evolve Skateboard. It's called Evolve One.

4. Alfred Tolstrup

Alfred Tolstrup

Sep 16, 2017
    Yes!

5. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
    Two pushbuttons on top to "thumb" and then . . .
    THE . . . . damaged bottom unit was for finger control and being spring loaded . . . .looks like only two pressure wiper discs are still visible and intact . . .possibly a pot(s) being the mising 3 terminal part.
    Have any friends that have a same unit . . posssibly they would let you take a pic of their intact part. ?
    73's de Edd

Ask a Question