Connect with us

name of switch style

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Cydrome Leader, Oct 18, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. I'm trying to locate the name of and any places that still make the type
    of switch I'll try to describe.

    they're sort of pushbotton, but the top surface is a lever, like a piano
    key. they're really snappy in action and some had LEDs mounted in the top.
    They tend to be around 5/8" square and were popular in 1980s "digital"
    devices. They only handle logic level stuff.

    I can page though a catalog, but can't click next 500 times on some online
    catalog to figure out what they're called.
  2. Guest

    my best guess that the ones you are looking for are called "digitast"

  3. Bingo, that's it!

    what a horrible name by the way.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day